How it works
- Request an item* by making a holds request in the catalog, or by calling your branch.
- Library staff will get to work getting your items together. Processing usually takes 1-3 days.
- When your items are ready, you will receive a notification by phone, email, or text. Make sure your notification preferences are up to date in your library account. You will have 7 days to pick up your items.
- Pull up to the designated curbside delivery spot in the library parking lot.
- Call the branch number to let them know you have arrived.
- Pop your trunk and a staff member will come out to place your items inside your vehicle.
Place a hold, get notified when it is available, and call us before you pick it up - we can arrange contact-free curbside pickup.